[AT] Cecil Monson

Grant Weir grantweird at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:02:29 PST 2005

I am so sorry to hear of Cecil's passing.   Even though I did not have the
chance to meet him personally, I think it would be fair for me to say that
he was a true gentleman in every sense of the word.  His kind words and
support towards me during my own health issues helped me more than I can
say, and will never be forgotten.  Although his suffering has now ended, we
are all left with a huge hole in our lives where this good friend's daily
words once went.

I think one of the best ways we can keep the spirit and memory of Mr. Cecil
Monson alive would be to treat each other with the same respect, tolerance,
and kindness that he was so famous for.  That is his legacy for me.

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada