[AT] Cecil Monson

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Mon Nov 7 17:41:34 PST 2005

Lucille: I'm so sorry to receive this news of Cecil today. Although I never met him, I enjoyed reading his messages and could relate some of my own farming experiences with what he would be writing about. He will be missed by all of us. Please take it one day at a time as you re-adjust your life now that he is at his final resting place. I'll have his name on our prayer list this sunday at our Lutheran church. May God make his presence known to you at this time.   Joe Hardisky   Ryman Farm   Dallas, PA