[AT] John Deere Industrial parts

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Nov 7 17:30:12 PST 2005

Someone on the list was looking, I believe, for a rear axle housing for
a JD Industrial or construction tractor a while back. I found this place
while running an errand for the dealership. It's pretty close to 'Lightnin's
part of Texas, so be aware that parts may carry a static charge. :o)
They only handle parts for JD Construction equipment. but their yard
is full of big, heavy looking, yellow parts of all descriptions.
The name of the business is:
Used Tractor Parts
Ken Johnson
P.O.Box 120
Jonesboro, TX 76538
1-800-453-4680
254-463-2018 (FAX)

No experience with them, but they've been there a couple of years now.

Phil