[AT] Cecil Monson

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Nov 7 07:37:59 PST 2005

It speaks volumes about Cecil that he has so many friends that have never
met him personally.  I'm one of the fortunate ones... I'm near the mid-point
of his many MN trips and he has been here several times.  We also have met
at several tractor shows... especially Portland, IN.

I may have to shoulder the blame for starting Cecil on those !#$%^ Cubs!

Cecil was one of the best!

George Willer