[AT] RE: An album for Cecil

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Nov 7 08:08:26 PST 2005

Mike, I'll post this back on list as it has general relevance.

On the 3rd or 4th weekend of April each year the LeSueur County Pioneer
Power Association from LeSueur, Minnesota, holds its annual swap meet.  I
live about 2 hours away from this event and each season since 1998 I have
promoted it on the Tractor, Engine, and John Deere lists for any ATIS
members attending to meet at noon on Saturday for a group picture and
whatever fellowship may ensue.

Cecil was originally from LeRoy, Minnesota, a town not far from me, and
still has family in the area.  Of later years he caught the spirit of the
LeSueur gathering and timed his visits back home to coincide with this
event.  There was some good-natured ribbing on the list from time to time
about how Cecil would beat some of us locals to the good buys at the meet.

You may wish to link to the show website, www.pioneerpowershow.com.  Maybe
this year we'll gather to honor Cecil's memory.

Thank you for your efforts on this.

For those of you who plan that far ahead, it's April 28-30 in 2006!

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.