[AT] No Mailbox markets ads in Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 06:02:19 PST 2005

You might not have noticed it, but, for the last couple of weeks, I have
not forwarded what I think are the more interesting ads that come out in
the weekly Lancaster Farming newspaper. This is not laziness or
oversight on my part; for whatever reason, the folks who run the paper's
website have not been posting the ads. When and if they ever do again, I
will send you my selections.

Years ago, I used to type them in by hand from the paper copy, but I am
not about to start that again - it was pretty unpleasant work and very
time consuming! :-)

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths
or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas
or goals are in doubt. -Robert T. Pirsig, author and philosopher (1928-)