[AT] Cecil Monson

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Nov 6 18:10:39 PST 2005

I too never met Cecil in person but almost did as I was buying one of
his tractors. He drove for hours in a ice/snow storm to his son's house
as I was trying to get in touch with him about the tractor. I didn't end
up buying it because it wasn't what Cecil thought it was but he was such
an honest person he wouldn't take anything for his trouble since he said
it was his fault. I wish I had met him as his stories were always
enjoyable to read and his sincerity always came through in what he said
and did. People like Cecil are few and far between. He probably never
had an enemy and if he did they probably weren't enemies for long. He
will truly be missed.
Rob