[AT] Cecil Monson

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Nov 6 11:46:52 PST 2005

Larry,  I would like to have the archive that Cecil kept of messages from
the rest of us.  That along with the messages he wrote would be priceless.

I have a lot of messages from Cecil and a picture that Lucille took of Cecil
and me somewhere on an old hard drive.  It works and I have it in an
external case.  I don't know how long it will take me to search through it
and find what I want.

Charlie