[AT] Cecil Monson

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Nov 6 10:34:33 PST 2005

This may have been posted recently and I missed it, but following is a
mailing address.  Personally, I feel it is best to hand write a note and
send any memorial directly to Lucille, but we'll each find our own way to
express ourselves.

Cecil and Lucille Monson
PO Box 113
Mountainville, NY 10953

Cecil and Lucille visited Linda and me at our home (and machine shed!) after
the LeSueur Swap Meet probably in the spring of 2002.  Lucille knew well
what she was looking at in the shed, too!  Of course, they were kind and
gentle people, as has been expressed so well on this list.

Cecil shows up in the group pictures for 02, 03, and 04, posted at
www.apluscomputer.com/atis.  Neil Yerigan was also mentioned as a pillar of
the collection community who has passed on, he is in the first year LeSueur
pictures of 1998 at this same website.  I think he died just a few months
after that picture was taken.

The kind and thoughtful posts to this list have been most appropriate to
remember Cecil.  God bless you all.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.