[AT] Cecil Monson

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sun Nov 6 09:24:48 PST 2005

I've been on the list since '95 and I had kept many of the e-mails from
Cecil, both to the list and ones he sent directly to me in response to a
question I had asked. Unfortunately my hard drive failed about three
years ago so all of my older saved e-mails are gone, although I have the
more recent ones.

The great thing about Cecil was that he could not only tell a very good
story in an interesting way, but he also had a lot of knowledge to
impart. He wrote very well and was a someone I really appreciated
getting advice from.

Rob Gray
NE PA, USA