[AT] OT Weather news

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Nov 6 10:24:47 PST 2005

It missed us by about 10 miles, George.  The storm cut a swath all the
way across Warrick county just east of Evansville.  It crossed the Ohio
river at about the twin bridges area, took out part of the grandstand of
Ellis Park, and then proceeded through Angel mounds, Newburgh, and
northeast through Boonville.

That was at about 2:30 this morning.  The storm front is now clearing
Pittsburgh, PA.

The TV station five miles away got over an inch of rain.  We didn't get
a drop.  Lots of damage.  Seventeen known dead at this time.

Larry