[Steam-engine] boiler feedwater injector conection

Ken Majeski fuller_johnson1 at msn.com
Sun Nov 6 08:16:14 PST 2005

Well as long as were talking about feedwater iI would like to mention
something... I see many boilers at shows where the feedwater is piped to a
elbow at the boiler. You should always use a T or a cross there as that way
you can take out the plug and inspect and clean the nipple as in hard water
they can lime up pretty quickly. Also it will allow you to keep tabs on the
pipe condition there.

I mention this to the people with the engines and they look at you like your
talking Greek or something...???

Ken Majeski, Ellsworth Wis. Case Steam Engine,  Rumely Oilpulls H, F, & R.
Website, Http://www.pressenter.com/~kmajeski/