[Steam-engine] boiler feedwater injector conection

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Nov 6 08:28:15 PST 2005

I've posted an edited pix of my boiler showing the various ports.  Today
I'll do the same and show the location of the crown sheets.  Maybe one will
get a better understanding of this boiler as we believe it is very old and
hopefully can put it back to work.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/482243657/497830873ieKeUt

Thanks for looking
RickinMt.