[AT] Any Chevy TBI experts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 6 04:10:31 PST 2005

It was the EGR valve....
I checked it with the OTC 2000, and did not have any codes, and everything
looked fine on the data stream.  So, used the old fashioned way.  Pull off a
line and see if it made any difference.  Sere enough it was the EGR.   Put
the line back on and it worked fine.  Must have been stuck or something...

Had to cahnge the transmission fluid, and found a "string" wound around the
left CV joint boot.  Could not cut this string with my knife except one
strand at a time.  It looked like horse hair!!!!!!
Parts house guy said it was a deep sea fishing line that had a fine cable in
it.  IN OKLAHOMA???!!!!

Never fails, spent 4 hours putting these on about a year ago...   Can't get
the new one until noon today.  NAPA is closed, O'Reilleys has it in their
warehouse, and Autozone carries the same line of boots, but does not carry
that number!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy

Cecil in Okla