[AT] Cecil Monson

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Nov 5 21:03:34 PST 2005

Donations are probably more appropriate and we can all do that
individually.  That would mean more cards for Lucille (The cancer society
sent out one acknowledgement to anyone you choose if you donate in
someone's name) and probably would do more to cheer her up over the next
few week.

Having said that, I know some of us will want to send flowers too.   That's
why I asked for arrangement details if anyone know them,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net