[Steam-engine] boiler feedwater injector conection

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Nov 5 19:30:48 PST 2005

Jim..the 1/2" port is there on the top...and another 1/2" port is right
below it at the mudring.  As long as injected water is used, I personally
don't see a problem.  But I need to talk to the man again.

  Building a water pump driven off the engine would be a cute trick...will
work on that.  Our eccentric strap is inside the engine case and there's a
side cover involved....plus the eccentric is steel to steel, so maybe not

  Thanks and doing my damndest to keep it safe.

RickinMt.