[AT] Cecil Monson

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sat Nov 5 19:15:54 PST 2005

I've made a habit of filing those ATIS posts that I found most
interesting/informative on my hard drive for quick access later on.  Since
February the 5th of 2002 when Cecil posted on Grain Elevators I've filed
sixty-two of his posts and I've spent the past couple of hours re-reading
them all.  He certainly was a gifted man with a keen insight and an ability
to communicate clearly on his wide-ranging interests.  Just as some of us
only got to know him in life through reading his E-Mails so we all will be
able to remember him now through reading his E-Mails again ... these are a
priceless legacy that he has left us all.  I only wish I had of gotten to
meet him in person.

Our loss is Heavens gain ... my God comfort his wife and family through
their hour of loss.

Dudley Rupert
Snohomish, Washington