[AT] Cecil Monson

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Sat Nov 5 17:48:04 PST 2005

Unfortunately I never had the chance to meet Cecil, but always
enjoyed reading all his posts on the ATIS list. The occasional
e-mails he and I have exchanged over the years indicated we probably
would have hit it off well in person, too.

I've heard it said that the truest measure of a person is in the
memories they leave behind.  Cecil always came across as a very
special man and a true gentleman.  I'm very saddened to learn of his
passing and will miss him.  My heartfelt condolences go out to you,
Lucille and all the family.

Richard

Richard & Judy Walker
Monrovia, CA