[AJD] Typical Colorado Saturday

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 5 14:55:40 PST 2005

Greg:

I just knew that drug culture in Eastern CO was getting out of hand but....
I would be happy to have some dry snow as we are having our typically late
fall windy cold rains. Chilling to the bone. Ughhhh! Pellet stove is working
overtime. Where did the warmer weather go?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com