[AT] Any Chevy TBI experts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Nov 4 23:06:22 PST 2005

This is for my tractor hunting vehicle.....

I have an 89 chevy 4wd 3/4 auto w/ TBI..    at light load, either starting
out, or running at 30-40 mph the engine surges.  It drives me nuts.  Has
anyone had this problem or knows how to solve it.  I have looked at several
statements about this on the internet, and according to what I read, it
could be a 2 week chore testing everything that it could be.  I do have a
on-board tester for it, but I have never had any codes show up....

Cecil in OKla