[AT] Re:test

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Fri Nov 4 16:19:15 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 16:43, Larry D. Goss wrote:
> Central Arizona?  Where's that?  Prescott?  Camp Verde?  I kind of view
> Arizona as too Yuppie for many tractors to be around.  Maybe I've just
> seen the wrong locations.
>
> Larry

I'm in one of the Phoenix suburbs. I'm on a county island in Gilbert and
have 4 Case tractors, a TD-14 crawler, an 8N with a flail mower for lawn
work, and have a Bobcat just in case that isn't enough for my measly
little acre place. :) Oh, and the wife had a tractor of her own as well
for a while (1947 JD B) that she bought after seeing it at one of the
local shows... and we have another show next weekend. With the weather
being nice finally, it's a great time to head out and see some tractors
stirring some dirt.

OK, so there are a trainload of yuppie types.. and they might laugh at
me, but hey... who cares? I have more tonnage of toys than them. And the
4X4 guys only WISH they could do what that TD-14 can do. :)

Ken