[Steam-engine] Ultrasound test on vertical boiler

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Nov 4 10:29:42 PST 2005

Myron this is the only picture I have of the inside (flue tubes) thru the
handhole;

http://community.webshots.com/photo/482243657/483507673xyMtMb

The inspectors comment was "very, very bad water."

Don't understand fully what you mean by the "insides."

I can get a couple pic's thru the handhole's that'll show the mudring area.

Headed fer the Shed
Rick
PS: Does anyone make handhole bolts?  They are square headed (for the seal)
with another square surface below for anti-torque (fits in the smaller
square hole ~3/4")?????