[AT] HELP!!!! Need some radiators

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Nov 3 18:00:41 PST 2005

I am restoring 2 Massey 98's for a guy.  These tractors are the same as an
Oliver 990.  They have a 3 cylinder Detroit in them.

I had the radiators sitting out back of my shop for about 6 months.  I have
never had a problem with anything being taken (stolen).  Until about 2 weeks
ago.  I had the radiators for the two 98's stolen sometime in the past two
weeks.  I went to all the local scrap yard within 35 miles of me.  I
couldn't find them.  I have called all over trying to find a couple of
radiators to replace them with. I don't care if the core is bad or not.
That can be fixed.

I need some help in locating two radiator in repairable condition.  Any help
would be appreciated.  I called Ollie Schaffer, Ken Giles, Mr. Harsin,
Korves Bros.  None of these people had any radiators available.

Thank you,

Thank You,

Lou Spiegelberg

Spiegelberg Restoration and Service, LTD.
440-965-7679

mailto:sales at srstractor.com

http://www.srstractor.com