[Farmall] Spark plugs and Cubs.

Dan Glass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Thu Nov 3 10:41:19 PST 2005

I would agree with you, but this has never been the case in my
experience. .   The AC plugs that were taken out were not fouled., they
looked clean and ready to go back in.  Gap was correct.  I had one guy
sell me his cub lowboy because of this very problem and he thought the
cub was junk.  (He didn't know about switching to Champion.)  I found
out by chance.  I have run that same cub for five years with the same
Champion plugs and no problems. I even used it today to pull a trailer
of plants to the field.