[Farmall] Spark plugs and Cubs.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Nov 3 09:38:13 PST 2005

Dan,

Your observation isn't politically correct.  It is expected that you will
badmouth Champions, since we have all been coached that they are junk.
:-(   Nonsense!

As I'm sure you know, the fault isn't in the brand of the plug... it's
because they were fouled.  It's just as likely to work the other way around
within the same heat range plugs.  It isn't a mystery at all!  If the engine
fouls plugs, the Champions will do the same thing soon.  When that happens,
put a new set of ACs in and you will see a big temporary improvement!  :-)

George Willer