[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 2 10:57:34 PST 2005

I agree.. reflectors and DOT tap on the trailer.. and the trailer itself
should have been visible..

I think it was 'bad judgement' on the hayride operators side.. and 'deep doo
do' time for the driver of the semi truck..

I agree.. I think hayrides are best for back roads and pasture trails.

Soundguy