[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 2 10:54:20 PST 2005

You have apparently confused my message with someone else's.. I never stated
I did hayrides at night.. or on any highways.

I run mine around my nehborhood, during late afternoon when the sun has set
enough to be cool.. but still up so it is 'daylight'

IMHO.. no pasengers on a tractor / towed trailer while it is on a road...
just the driver..

Soundguy