[AT] re : hayride / accidents

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Wed Nov 2 07:02:00 PST 2005

I'm no sure about the type of road it was in the SC case, but around
these parts in Pennsylvania a lot of country roads are also very
swerving and hilly. When you travel west of here into Amish country it
can be really dangerous for the Amish folk when out-of-towners or even
locals come barreling down the country roads and over a blind hill at 35
miles an hour over the speed limit.