[Farmall] Final Drive Needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 1 15:29:07 PST 2005

I cannot imagine why you couldn't use a 140 rear on a Super A, but I
would have to compare the part numbers from the two parts manuals. I am
going out of town, but if nobody confirms this by Sunday, send me a
message off-line <mikesloane at verizon.net>.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are
broken.  - Benjamin Disraeli