[AT] re : hayride / accidents

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 13:18:55 PST 2005

"I do a hayride 1-2 times a year.. safely..."

Soundguy,

The guy that had the hayride in SC was saying the samething yesterday.

I'm  not being critical of you but a farm tractor and trailer load of kids
doesn't belong on ANY highway.  Let alone at night on one with
tractor-trailer traffic.... lights or no lights.

Charlie