[AT] MM RTU

mmman at netscape.com mmman at netscape.com
Sun May 22 19:26:28 PDT 2005

Joe I have one 44 RTU that the breaks lock up when it sets for a while.  If you rock it backwards just a little bit, they usually break loose.  I bought a RTI parts tractor that had sat long enough for a 6' pine tree to grow up in and it broke loose enough to winch on a trailer.

The breaks on these are hard to get to, but usually cheap to fix
Bear