[AJD] JD Lindeman crawler

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat May 14 16:55:48 PDT 2005

Karl:

My guess would be cracked block. However, if there was a hydraulic (water in
the cylinder) lock up then it could be caused by any combination or all
three. Kind of depends on how hot the engine got after the water was put in
and lost. Hard to determine from a distance.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com