[AT] Marvel-Schebler carb question

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu May 5 10:30:14 PDT 2005

Most of the pulls around here start at 3250lbs, so we get the WC's and
WD's.
The guys with C's and CA's have figured out that they don't have enough
so
they just stay home now.  A few of the brush pulls will do a 2750 or
3000
and they'll come out for those.  I can make it into the 2750 with the
VACuum
by removing the rear wheel weights, and it is a nasty little beast in
that
weight class.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416