[Steam-engine] 22 or 26 HP Advance engines

Blake blake at cletrac.org
Tue May 31 16:26:39 PDT 2005

Nick Trudic in Middlefield or Burton Station, Ohio had a 22 horse,
but I think he sold it. I helped him put flues in it several years
ago - big 3" ones. Kinda hard to bead the lower row with that
LaFever water let in there. That engine was very easy to fire. We
had fun once filling an amish silo with it.

Blake