[AT] flathead straight eight

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue May 31 11:47:42 PDT 2005

I haven't followed all the various threads and tangents related to this
engine but I have most of one, a core for parts but with no thrown rod...you
can bet it is seized.  I don't know what it was removed from but acquired it
when I bought a Michigan TMTD 14 truck mounted crane many years ago and got
this with it as a spare engine for parts.  The running crane went belly up
when I had an ex-employee winterize all the equipment in the yard, and he
only did the lower engines on anything that had two engines.....I ended up
losing the above crane and a Gardner Denver 200 cfm compressor.

John Parks
Boise, ID