[AT] IHC Baler

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue May 31 07:20:26 PDT 2005

My next door Buddy and fellow cattle farmer and I went out last night and
baled the small piece that i cut the other day to test out my baler. it worked
somewhat then about every other time the right knotter would not work. I made
a  small adjustment by bending the knife holder away from the cord holder and
Viola  it worked. I just checked my book and that's what it said was wrong
well the  book was correct this time. Now we are ready to go well i need parts
for the MF  mower and the weather says rain on an off this week so i guess in a
few weeks we  will be ready to start cutting an baling hay.
I have been getting some serious tractor time in i cleared the weeds an  some
of the brush off the four acres it sure looks pretty up there now.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460