[AT] New Massey-Harris Pacemaker

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue May 31 05:43:29 PDT 2005

LeRoy,

The auction was in SE Michigan.  He had collected over 150 MH Tractors and
had just about every shape, size, and model available.  About half were running,
1/4 complete, 1/4 parts tractors.  There were a few Case's and JD's mixed in,
but mostly MH's.  He had hundreds of hoods, grills, side pannels, ect.  I
don't really know where everything came from, but it was obvious that he bought
anything that MH made.  He apparently died a rather young 53, and these
tractors were all he left his wife.

My auction buddy bought a nice 1948 2-ton chevy grain truck for $300.  I
spent all day yesterday picking it up and delivering it to his house (5 hour
round-trip).  The widow said he drove it into the barn last year, but never got
around to taking in back out.  The truck exterior is in perfect condition, the
interior has been ravaged by mice.  It will make a great parade/tractor hauler.

Thanks everyone for the help.  Now I need to find a Kingston carb, and an
American Bosch Mag for my little "treasure"

Enjoy, Joe