[AT] Rockol tractor Chrysler straigt 8

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon May 30 21:18:35 PDT 2005

I see I shouldn't have spoke before I researched a little further. I do have
some recollection of seeing an early 50s or late 49s Chrysler product at an
auction sale listing that had a straight 8 .
Well I am done for the day and about 4 hours late for supper. A long
afternoon in the field with lots of problems.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/