[AT]Chrysler straigt 8--Got One!

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon May 30 18:21:05 PDT 2005

Doing a little research on the net I can see why  i never saw a Chrsyler
straight eight. Being of poor lineage I never saw a  Chrsler LeBaron or Imperial
when i was young and these seem to be the only cars  that had the big engine. I
would think that if you find one its going to cost  plenty and take a
lifetime of looking as they seem to be rare as hens  teeth.
Why not look for a Pontiac or Olds they were a lot more popular  engines. Not
sure if they fit but they do look a lot a like.  from the pics  I found.
Anyway GODD LUCK you will need it and a lot of money too.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460