[AT] WHAT THE HECK>>>!!! Rockol tractor Chrysler straigt 8

Ken Hough k4sb at niia.net
Mon May 30 14:58:42 PDT 2005

You are correct. DCPD was mentioned to show the companies affiliations.
Ken

Chrysler and DeSoto had straight eights, but I don't think Plymouth or
Dodge ever did.

Of course Lincolns had a V-12, but I'm pretty sure there was also a V-16.
I even think there's an 8N out there somewhere with the V-16!

George Willer