[AJD] late B

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Mon May 30 13:34:31 PDT 2005

Dean,
	Seeing as how I started this mess, I will mess it up some more.<g>

A friend of mine still has his dad's 70.  First one sold by Noonan
Implement or maybe right after Wes Christensen bought that dealership in
Sioux City as I take it.  His dad, now deceased always claimed it was a
1952.  How about that?  I heard there were no l952 70's.  I do not know the
serial number, but someday I might be able to find it out but I have no
idea what its importance would be.  I think it is a 1953.  My dad has a
1955 60.  He insists it is a 1954.  Dunno.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA