[AT] O/T just an observation

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 28 14:12:11 PDT 2005

	Being as it is pretty darn slow on the List these days, I
thought I send off another observation before all the keys on this
computer freeze up from non-use.

	I read in some financial news today that there are now
7.5 million millionaires in the United States. This broke a record
of 7.1 million that was set in 1999.

	Just shows you how important it is for women to save what
they can when buying groceries. I say this because I have a feeling
there are a lot more women millionaires than men. They outlive us
for one thing and don't buy many old rusty tractors either.

	Well, it's nap time.

Cecil