[AJD] late B

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri May 27 16:54:13 PDT 2005

Dean,
	I have to clear up one thing.  Neither JR nor I are from Salix.  I
happen to live here since 1999, but I spent the first 55 years at Sgt.
Bluff.  JR grew up in Sloan.  We probably don't trust those people from
Salix either. <g>

	2nd..3rd..doesn't matter.  I'll probably be around.  Might even make a
special effort if you are buying the first one.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA