[AT] O/T anti virus software question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri May 27 13:44:44 PDT 2005

I just flat don't like Norton Antivirus.  It slows my e-mail down terribly.
I used to use PCcillian on my old machine and I never knew it was there
until it stopped a virus and it never failed at that.
My Norton subscription is expired but Cox Communications (same thing
basically as Road Runner) is catching the viruses before they get to me so
I'm not too worried about it.  Every now and then I run a sweep from
PCcillians web site (TrendMicro.com).  One of these days I'll buy their
product again I guess.

Charlie