[AJD] late B

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri May 27 12:19:28 PDT 2005

Thanks, JR.
	Not my tractor yet, though.  Still belongs to Lamoureux.  Might have
been sold new out of Sloan.  How it comes to be mixed in there with all
that red stuff, is a mystery to me.  I am just trying to rescue it.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA

J.R. Hobbs wrote:

  Doing a little backfiguring from the Production Log,  297912 was built
roughly in mid-October, 1951.  The figures I used in the Styled Letter
Series book begin the 1952 model year somewhat earlier than that. With
access to better information I've come to believe that I was wrong, and
that for the period from 1947 through 1953, the Waterloo Tractor Works
used November 1st as the changeover date where model years were
concerned, so that would make your tractor a 1951 model, a very late one.