[AJD] late B

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri May 27 08:47:50 PDT 2005

Ron:

It's a 1952 model year tractor. 1952 model year tractors started at serial #
293030 according to JR's Letter Series Book. May have been manufactured in
late 1951 however. I like the late model letter series with the single shift
lever. Parts are fairly inexpensive and easy to find. You might get lucky
and get her loose w/o having to re-bore. Check the pressed steel frame for
non-factory welds.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door