[AJD] Ebay 10A combine price!!! was 'How many of these were there?'

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 13:10:29 PDT 2005

It does, but on the other hand, how many of these in ANY condition has anyone ever seen? Much less a sacker version!!  Quite honestly, I never thought I would ever see one of these combines in any condition. Think about it---if this was a "one of five built" JD tractor, the price would be many multiples higher.  There are no records of that era from the Harvester Works known to exist, but it has always been thought that only a handful of the No. 10-A's were ever built. There is no literature that is known to exist for the No. 10-A.  Even though the photos aren't the best, I copied them and printed them out, just so I could say I at least saw one of these machines. Somebody's gonna get themselves a one-of-a-kind item!

JR

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com wrote:
Zowie! That changes it a bit
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu May 26 11:54 , 'Rehberg' sent: