[AT] O/T anti virus software question

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu May 26 06:25:44 PDT 2005

	I'd like to thank all of you who wrote to me to give
me advice on the anti virus question. I read all the email and
did some looking and reading and ended up at the newegg website.

	I liked what I found there and the prices and the fact
that I also found the version of Norton Ghost I had been looking
for at a very decent price. As all I want to do with it is clone
the OS on an old hard drive I am replacing, I only needed the
2003 version - not version 9 and so I got that too for $14.95.

	I bought the 3 license version of Norton AV for $62.50
as that is the best price I have found anywhere. We actually
have 6 computers that need AV renewed so will try this to see
how it goes and make sure the software is what we need and then
get the second set for the other three computers.

	Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Cecil