[AT] Ebay item, How many of these were there?

r.goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed May 25 20:55:05 PDT 2005

Not sure how many were made like this little JD combine but they were fairly
popular in this wheat growing country in the 1950s. I believe some referred
to them as "clippers" although that name may have been unique to the Massey
Harris version. I think most of the farm machinery companies had a version
of this full width combine. Most that I know of had the little 2 cylinder
engine drive, probably the same as the L tractor. Theres one sitting in the
bush not far from here , not sure if its the 10 or 12A model.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/