[AT] OT - Disk cloning software

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Wed May 25 06:54:35 PDT 2005

Now that I read the fine print, you are right Cecil. You wouldn't get the upgrade rebate, just the manufacturers rebate, so it would be more like $40.

Mike

-- Cecil Monson <cmonson at hvc.rr.com> wrote:
> Cecil,
> I see CompUsa has Norton Ghost for $20 after rebates. Just FYI
>
> Mike

	I went to the CompUSA website and looked at the specials,
Mike. It appears that the one rebate is for an upgrade. Does this
mean the Norton Ghost disc is not complete and not a full version
of the software? Just curious.

Cecil